Musical office chairs
As a guest you can read up to 3 full articles before a subscription is required.
You can read a further 2 articles for free.
Shale and oil sands-focused treatment firm FilterBoxx had some extensive changeups as its president and CEO traded jobs. Former company president Lawrence Novachis is now CEO.
- He replaces previous CEO Kevin Slough, who has taken the spot vacated by Novachis.
- FilterBoxx also announced the appointment of three new vice presidents. Brian Flannigan, formerly of Nalco, will oversee the company’s sales and marketing. Bill Jones is now vice president of operations, and Lilli Boctor Bullen has filled the position of general counsel.
- Koch Membrane Systems has appointed Jack Noble, formerly of GE, as its commercial director for water and wastewater for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Noble has held several related positions serving environmental capital equipment systems in EMEA.
- Harry Hibbard has left his position as vice president of operations at Aquarion Water. Aquarion did not detail the circumstances of Hibbard’s departure. He will be replaced by John Walsh, who previously served as Aquarion’s director of supply operations.
- Hibbard was one of the company’s liaisons to Hingham, Mass., which has been battling Aquarion since April over whether the town can buy its water assets out from under the firm. The company has been fighting the effort for months.